It’s been a busy few weeks so there was no weekly wrap up for a few weeks. But we’re back with these post and it’s a seaside trip with Zoja edition today. Last week we went to the seaside for a few off days and it was perfect. The weather was great, Zoja loooooved it and we did relax a bit before the crazy wedding season started last weekend. We went to the same exact island as last year(and here goes the i’m never going to be one of those people that go to the same place every year for their vacation) and we loved it.
We’ve choosen a different apartment on the other side of the island, but still drove to the same beach as last year since we were almost alone there and Zoja was able to swim freely without being on a leash and enjoying her seaside time 100%. We’ve actually went to the same little towns also and loved it. Zoja loved exploring the pretty little narrow streets of Dobrinj which is a true gem! If you’re ever on Krk you should visit it. It’s on a hill, with little pastel houses and full of blooming bushes and almost no tourists. The second town we visited was Vrbnik, which is a bit more touristy but it’s also really pretty. And wherever you drive you get pretty scenic views!
But here are also a few things that happened/that we learnt during this week:
– When things go wrong they go wrong in a big way. So the second day Domen’s phone died, then i pulled a muscle at the side of my chest so i went to the doctor’s because i didn’t know if it’s anything to worry about or is it just a pulled muscle(it hurt when i breathed deeply) and Zoja got bruises on her paws because of the stones.
– But all of the above didn’t ruin our vacation!
– I’m convinced that seeing Zoja swim and seeing her happiness really is the best thing! She swam for hours because when you’re at the beach you can’t really nap. That’s not what beach visits are for!
– I’ve googled about dog swimming and got the info that 1 minute of swimming equals to 4 minutes of running. No wonder she was so tired every day!
– Also can i get one of these pretty bushes home? They are so photogenic!
– Who knew that the narrowest street in the world is in Vrbnik? We didn’t! But let me tell you, it is a bit claustrophobic, especially when it gets dark outside.
– Also i didn’t managed to keep my analog camera in the bag so i snapped a roll of photographs which we’ll be showing soon!
And four more photographs from our Instagram profiles. Look at that happiness when she’s in water :).