Hello guys and happy Tuesday! Now that we’ve been writing these weekly wrap ups the week seems to flow by and it’s Tuesday again. But we’ve been loving sharing a bit more with you guys and our daily life here on our blog. Spring is finally here and we just love seeing all those pretty flowers and trees blooming!
So how was our week?
– On Thursday we went to Ljubljana with Zoja and she loved the walk around the city. She always loves exploring new and old places and it was such a great day! We even saw another lagotto, which we thought would never happen since they are rare here and that little pup named Umbra was so cute it just made me want another puppy – the more the merrier, right? :)
– I decided to add more images of us(me, Domen, Zoja) on my Instagram account and i took advantage of our city trip to have a photo of me and Zoja in front of beautiful blue doors. What’s better than blue doors? :) Here is the photo.
– In Venice we photographed mostly film(well except for the session of course!) and we both did only 36 photographs(plus the mobile phone ones). How crazy is that? :) We got them developed last week and Domen came to the conclusion that he’s not buying the old analog camera, due to a lot of light leaks that happened and i’m still not 100% sold on the Ektar. I love the look but there are a few things i liked about Kodak Gold more. Especially the ISO 200 and the option to overexpose more without having too satured colors. We’ll be sharing both the Ilford and Ektar photographs soon!
– On Saturday i baked a yummy summerish cake for my mom’s birthday. The cake was a lemon blueberry layer cake with cream cheese lemon frosting. It was delicious! Probably one of my new fave flavours. But i soon realized that making a nice textured cream cheese frosting that is not runny it quite the challenge. At the end i added some whipped cream and it worked well! You can see the cake here.
– We won the Design Aglow #weddingweek2017 photo contest last week with a photo from Venice. It was so exciting to read that news on their Instagram profile! You can read more about it here.